Halfway Up Cabin
Located in Blue Ridge, Georgia, Halfway Up Cabin offers breathtaking views, comforting amenities and a secluded location – making it perfect for your mountain getaway.
Information & Amenities:
- Sleeps 6 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Bunk Bed
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Gas Fireplaces and 2 Outdoor Fire Pits
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- HD Televisions
- Game Room with Ping Pong Table, Pool Table and Poker Table
- Outside Swing for Adults and Children
- Only 5 minutes to Historic Downtown Blue Ridge, all paved roads
- 3 Night Minimum on Holiday Weekends
- $229 per night
About Blue Ridge, Georgia
Blue Ridge, Georgia lies in the Cohutta Mountain Range as a beautiful wilderness area with plenty of mountain explorer activities, apple farms, wineries and more, including…
- Ride the Scenic Train to McCaysville, TN.
- Enjoy a relaxing day fishing, as Blue Ridge is the trout fish capital of Georgia.
- Experience the mountains. Hiking begins as you walk out the cabin door to the falls, to the top of Weaver Creek Mountain, or at the end of the road is an entrance to the Benton MacKaye Trail.